The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and the NDE Germany take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want you to know what data we collect, when we collect it, and how we use it. We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that both we as well as external service providers comply with the provisions governing data protection.
Personal data is defined as information that can be used to verify your identity. This includes details such as your name, postal and physical addresses, personal telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Personal data does not include information that is not associated with your identity (such as website URLs of companies, institutions or other organisations). You can access our website at any time without disclosing your identity.
Collection, saving and processing of your personal data
In the cases specified below, we will request your consent to save and process your name and other applicable personal data. You can choose whether or not to provide your consent in these cases. If your consent is received, the data are saved and processed for the following purposes:
- When you sign up for the NDE newsletter.
- When you register for the internal section of the website and create a user profile in the data base of NDE Germany.
- When you publish information such as event notes or project examples on the NDE Germany website.
- When you use the contact form on the NDE Germany website.
We will use your personal data in the cases below:
- Registration for the newsletter; only for distribution within the ministry, respectively the NDE Germany as well as the assigned internet agency undkonsorten. We will not forward your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Registration for the internal section of the website and the data base, in order to process your application and submit the requested information only within the ministry, respectively the NDE Germany as well as the assigned internet agency undkonsorten. We will not forward your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Publication on the website in order to communicate event notes, project examples or contact persons you submitted and to make this information accessible for third parties which may be interested. The storage and maintenance of this data will be carried out only within the ministry, respectively the NDE Germany as well as the assigned internet agency undkonsorten. We will not forward your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Request via the NDE Germany’s contact form, only within the ministry, respectively the NDE Germany as well as the assigned internet agency undkonsorten in order to process and reply to your enquiry. We will not forward your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
Your personal data are saved and processed only with your explicit consent. You may grant or revoke your consent for each or any of the above-named purposes. We will store your data only for as long as required by the above-named purposes or until you revoke your consent. For example, your data are automatically deleted if you unsubscribe from the newsletter or if you remove your entry from the online company database. In all of the other above-named cases, you may at any time revoke your consent to have your data stored and processed.
Protection of minors
Children and persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request or collect personal data from children and do not transmit these data to third parties.
This website uses a web tracking tool to obtain anonymous data about user visits to our websites. These data can be used to produce user profiles under a pseudonym. The cookies placed on your computer are solely used to draw conclusions about the user patterns on the website to regularly review the information service we provide to the users. No personal data are retained or passed on to their parties. It is possible to withhold or withdraw consent to the future collection and storage of data at any time.
To ensure that the visitors IP is not stored, which is Personally Identifiable Information (PII), IP anonymisation is enabled, with at least 2 bytes masked from the IP.
By default, all of the website visitors are tracked.